requirements of Trinity Forge’s purchase order, including those
specified in this supplement, providing Trinity Forge with prompt
notification of any problems foreseen in doing so. It is the vendors
responsibility to review all documents to ensure they conform to
Trinity Forge's customer requirements, including current print or
- Flow down any requirements of the purchase order to
- Acknowledge receipt of purchase order
immediately with any
exceptions clearly noted.
- Certify material to be
free of mercury contamination and has not been subject to weld repair.
- Individually identify, with an approval stamp or
part used for non-destructive testing other than hardness testing.
- Recognize the right of Trinity Forge’s employees,
customers and regulatory agencies to perform onsite inspections of
supplier’s facility to verify that adequate procedures are in place:
- For ensuring full
traceability of all items purchased.
- For handling non-conforming materials.
that all materials covered by Trinity
- Conform to the
specification, drawing, or other
description furnished by Trinity Forge.
- Are fit for the purpose intended.
- Are of good workmanship and, if appropriate, of
- Are free from defects.
approved per the terms of TOP-SAPVL
or be mandated by Trinity Forge's
- Provide a Certification of Conformance attesting the
conformance of the material or service provided to verify conformance
to the specifications referenced on drawing and/or purchase orders.
Trinity Forge of any
products within 2 business days of becoming aware of the
- Receive disposition approval of
non-conforming product from Trinity Forge prior to shipment of product.
- Notify Trinity Forge of any changes to
processes, suppliers, or facilities.
- Agree to make Trinity Forge whole for any costs or
damages resulting from supplier's failure to perform the service or
supply product or to provide the required quality.
- Trinity Forge's customers reserve the right to verify
at the vendors or sellers premises that the subcontracted products or
services conform to specified requirements.
- The supplier shall include provisions in the
subcontracts to allow the supplier, customer, and regulatory agencies
Right of Entry to any place or facility necessary to determine and
verify the quantity and quality of the contracted work or products.
- Acceptance of this purchase order obligates the
seller to perform, upon request, a corrective action investigation when
discrepant material is received by the buyer. A written report shall be
furnished, within a period of 7 business days which is specific and
conclusive to present a reoccurrence of the discrepancy.
- Materials with limited shelf life (epoxy, paint,
adhesives, etc.) shall indicate the date of manufacture, lot number,
applicable specification on the container. Time lapse "between cure or
manufacture date and date of scheduled receipt of product" shall be
consistent with the applicable specifications or the purchase order
- Acceptance of this order is an agreement of
confidentiality and non-disclosure of all information herewith.
- Be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Plan Employer (EEO/AAP).
- Retain records of certifications, process
records, and quality records for a minimum of 40 years from date of
Additionally, raw material supplier must also:
all mill chemical reports legible and able to be
reproduced by photocopying.
- Certify material to be free of mercury contamination
and has not been subject to weld repair.
- Provide mill chemical reports via telefax or e-mail
upon,or prior to, shipment.
- Ship material on flat bed, open trailers:
- Block bundles on
all sides by 2 x 4 wood pieces.
- Limit individual bundles to no more than 10,000 lbs.
- Limit bundles to no more than 24 feet in length.
each bundle, include on both the tag and on
the bill of
lading: bar count, weight, average bar length, and mill heat number.